Santa Fe Heating Repair & Installation
Servicing Any Type of Heater
Since 1968, Capitol Contractors has been the top resource for high-quality Santa Fe heating services. No matter what heater brand or model you have, our Santa Fe heating technicians can take care of it. We are experts in what we do and can troubleshoot and diagnose heating issues fast. Let our team show you why several homes and local businesses continue to rely on our services when Santa Fe temperatures drop.
- Heating repair – Is your heater exhibiting signs of inefficiencies such as poor airflow or loud noises? Our team can fix any issue, so your heater can work like new again.
- Heating maintenance – Avoid heating problems by scheduling regular maintenance from Capitol Contractors. Our service includes a thorough inspection and tune-up.
- Heating replacement and installation – When it’s time to replace your heater, our team is here to help from new unit selection to installation. We ensure a job done right the first time.
We handle all types of heaters in Santa Fe including gas and electric furnaces, central heating and air, boilers and radiant heat, and more.
Schedule a Tune-Up Before the Temperatures Drop
At Capitol Contractors, our goal is to lessen your heater troubles as much as possible. To achieve this, we recommend maintenance. Regular maintenance allows our technicians to catch potential problems before they get bigger. It also increases the efficiency of the heater, so your utility bills decrease. Additionally, maintenance can help retain your warranty and lengthen the life of the equipment.
When is it time to reach out to a Heating Service Technician?
Having a heating unit quit working is the most direct indication of an issue, nevertheless there are different signs you can search for that may assist you with recognizing issues.
Signs to look for that a heating problem may occur:
- Family health problems start arising
- A strong/unpleasant smell coming from the heating system
- Different temperature levels throughout the house
- Strange sounds coming from the heating unit
- Increased costs of energy and gas bills
If you notice any of these common signs, it would be best to reach out to our Santa Fe heating company. A significant number of these signs show bigger issues developing in the foundation which could cause genuine and expensive breakdowns. Instead of permitting issues like these to go unchecked, our heating services in Santa Fe can help settle them rapidly and productively. Ensuring that your unit is in stable condition with no issues is crucial and helps the unit last longer and lower heater service costs overtime!
Emergency Heating Services in Santa Fe
The next time your heater breaks down, don’t panic—just remember to call Capitol Contractors. Regardless if it’s 10 in the morning or 10 at night, our heating experts can help. We have a 24-hour answering service and our technicians are always on-call to respond to pressing heating issues.
Do you need heating repairs now? Call us at (505) 989-7916!